Machine Solution's Security Bundle #16 is ideal for Governmental and Corporate optical and magnetic media destruction, including fast HDD degaussing without disassembly.
Security Bundle #16 Component One - Applied Magnetics 151 EXTVAC Bundle
The New Infostroyer 151 has been evaluated by the NSA and meets the requirements of NSA/CSS 04-02-A Optical Media Destruction Specifications! This Infostroyer 151 NSA-approved is a media destruction device that destroys CD's, CD-R's, CD-RW's. And, this version includes a 2.5 Gallon Vacuum and a set of 12 Disposable Residue Bags so it is a complete solution.
The Applied Magnetics 151 EXTVAC Bundle Includes:
- Applied Magnetics 151 EXTVAC CD/DVD Destroyer
- Applied Magnetics 2.5 Gallon Vacuum
- One Dozen Disposable Residue Bags for 2.5 Gallon Vacuum
| || Infostroyer 151 115V, 60 Hz |
| Capacity: || Up to 570 disks per hour |
| Residue Collection system: || Disposable Bag |
| Residue Dimension: || POWDER |
| Power: || 115V, 60Hz |
| Weight: || 15 pounds |
| Dimensions: || 9.4" depth x 11.5" width x 7.8" height |
Security Bundle #16 Component Two - Garner HD-2 Degausser
Continuing the long line of HD-2 models, the HD-2X has been upgraded to over 10,000 gauss, nominal, or over 1 Tesla! The HD-2X has increased degaussing power yet is the same size, shape and cost of the HD-2 that has been a leader in the field of high quality, economical degaussers. Redesigned to accommodate drives made in the last 15 years and magnetic media anticipated for years to come, the HD-2X, with almost 20% greater degaussing power, still has the same power consumption, the same footprint and accepts the same accessories as the HD-2.
The Garner HD-2X erases hard drives (laptop, desktop and network up to 1" high) and high coercivity tape media, including all formats of LTO (1,2,3,4), SuperDLT I & II, DLT, 9940, 3590, AIT, 8mm and more, all without any adapters. With a continuous duty rating (no cooling necessary) quiet operation and a 60 second cycle time, the HD-2X can fit right on a desktop.
View the Garner HD-2X Hard Drive and Tape Degausser Specifications.
The HD-2X is exceptionally user-friendly. Simply place your media into the drawer on the right side of the HD-2X and push the "Erase" button. Within 60 seconds your media is erased. Open the drawer and remove your erased media. it just doesn't get any easier than that!
The HD-2X has been independently tested and certifi ed to meet both ANSI and CE standards. Built-in safeguards check the stored power before each erase cycle ensuring complete erasure every time. Audible tones and lighted push buttons report the status of the HD-2X to the operator.
Degauss vs. Overwrite:
- Generates 10,000+ gauss (1 Tesla) magnetic field for complete erasure of hard drives and tape
- Erases up to 480 (1.8 in.); 360 (2.5 in.); and 60 (3.5 in.) hard drives per hour
- Erases working and non-working hard drives
- Closing the drawer automatically starts the degauss cycle
- Built-in field verification system and on board diagnostics confirm the magnetic field strength of every erase cycle, ensuring complete erasure
- LCD display provides bar graph with numerical value to verify erasure
- Office quiet 60-second erase cycle
- Requires no cool down between cycles
- CE/ANSI certified
- Small footprint, fits on a desktop
- Lightweight (34 lbs.)
- Enhance portability with wheeled transport case
The HD-2X produces an erasing field many times stronger than the erasing fields produced by the read/write heads in hard drives and tape drives. The field strength along with the encompassing magnetic field ensure the data is no longer recoverable by computer or laboratory attacks. Since the HD-2X does not rely on software, the HD-2X will also completely and permanently erase failed and damaged hard drives regardless of the operating system or interface. Government Mandates:The Garner HD-2X will assist you in meeting compliance standards for government mandates requiring complete elimination of sensitive information stored on magnetic media prior to re-use or disposal including:
- California Senate Bill 1386
- DOD Up to Secret Classification
- GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
- GLBA (Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act)
- HIPAA (Health Information Portability and Accountability Act)
- NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) Guidelines for Media Sanitization
- NIST SP 800-36
- NIST SP 800-88r1
- PCI DSS 3.2 (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard)
- PIPEDA (Personal Information Protection & Electronic Documents Act)
Garner Warranty Information
Download and View the Garner Limited Factory Warranty Information
Download and View the Garner 3 Year Optional Warranty Information