Clear Room Dividers, When You Need Division with Vision
Why Choose A Screenflex Clear Room Divider?
There are times, when a see-thru divider provides a distinct advantage over traditional fabric covered partitions. Use a clear room divider when you need to control or contain an area, but still need to have an unobstructed view of what deg deg deg ??s happening on the other side of the barrier.
Screenflex Clear Room divider panels are made from 3/16 inch crystal clear OPTIX?? Acrylic. OPTIX?? acrylic is non-yellowing, lightweight and highly impact-resistant, with a strength three times that of double strength window glass.
The Screenflex Clear Room Divider is movable and lightweight, but also sturdy and durable. These clear acrylic walls arrive fully assembled and ready to use, which makes setting them up a one-person job. Unpack the unit, peel off the protective film and roll them into place. When not in use, units fold flat for easy storage.
For added durability, each panel is then affixed to the custom anodized extruded aluminum channels with a silicone adhesive. All of these components combine to make Screenflex acrylic dividers the perfect product for a variety of applications:
- Clear partition walls are ideal for security situations such as in airports, hotels or school lobbies because they allow you to restrict access but also see what is beyond the barrier.
- Acrylic walls are the perfect way to create cooperative learning environments in classrooms or libraries. Using rolling walls allows you to post information without being tied to a wall, and it won deg deg deg ??t block your view of the rest of the room.
- Use in educational settings such as classrooms, student unions, cafeterias and lobby spaces.
- These clear walls are ideal for restaurants, open concept kitchens, and museums.
- Use these movable clear walls to reduce or control drafts and temperature fluctuations in lobby areas. Place a 3-panel clear divider inside the entrance (or a series of connected clear dividers in front of a bank of entry doors) to reduce the force of cold exterior air from entering the lobby space.
- See-through dividers are ideal for indoor play areas, athletic facilities, amusement/tourist venues, or retail shopping centers.
- Clear partitions are an important asset at airport security checkpoints because they allow for physical separation without losing the ability for visual surveillance.