NSA/CSS EPL-9-12 Approved Degausser.
Garner's revolutionary TS-1 with IRONCLAD erasure verification system validates data has been completely eliminated. Fully integrated with the Garner TS-1 NSA/CSS EPL-listed hard drive degausser, the IRONCLAD scans the serial number, captures an image of the degaussed hard drive, and records the operator ID, and erasure status of degaussed hard drives. This essential information is then preserved in an IRONCLAD erasure report. IRONCLAD provides complete documentation of the data elimination process.
- NSA/CSS ELP-listed TS-1 degausser completely erases all data in 45 seconds
- Scans serial numbers of degaussed hard drives
- Captures and records images of degaussed hard drives
- Documents operator ID and erasure status of hard drives
- Generates IRONCLAD erasure report with images for audit purposes
- Creates a secure erasure verification process
- Provides proof data is completely eliminated
TS-1 IRONCLAD includes:
- Garner TS-1 NSA/CSS EPL-listed degausser
- Image capture system
- Touch screen control head
- IRONCLAD erasure report software
- Bar-code scanner and stand
- IRONCLAD software support for one year
- 50 "Degaussed" labels for erased hard drives
The Garner TS-1 Data Eliminator, an NSA approved high security degausser, combines Garner's proven solid-state technology and 20,000 gauss erasing coil to deliver complete hard drive erasure of classified "Top Secret" data in 45 seconds. On-board diagnostics confirm each and ever erase cycle ensuring complete erasure every time while eliminating the need for a separate instrument to check the erasing force of the magnetic field. Compact and portable, the TS-1 can be easily transported to to the location of the media for on-site erasure and de-classification.
TS-1 Features and Capabilites
The Garner TS-1 is the newest and most innovative product in the Garner line of degaussers. With 2 tesla (20,000 gauss) of power, the TS-1 erases the highest coercivity magnetic media available today. The TS-1 erases 5,000 Oe hard drives (laptop, desktop and network up to 1" high) and up to 2,800 Oe high coercivity tape media, including all formats of LTO (1,2,3,4), SuperDLT I & II, DLT, ALT, 3590 Series, 8mm and more, all without any adapters. With a continuous duty rating (no cooling breaks necessary) , quiet operation and a 45 second cycle time, the TS-1 offers a fast, cost effective erasing solution for Top Secret data.
The TS-1 is exceptionally user-friendly. Simply place your media into the drawer of the TS-1 and push the "Erase" button. Within 45 seconds, the media is erased. Open the drawer and remove the media. It doesn't get any easier than that!
Safeguards built into the TS-1 check the stored power before each erase cycle ensuring complete erasure every time. In addition, a proprietary gauss sensor measures the erasing force in the coil at the time of discharge. If the electrical power or the erasing force is less than specification, the TS-1 will report an error message to the operator and not complete the cycle until the TS-1 meets both power and erasing force requirements. Messages on LCD Display and lighted push buttons report the status of the TS-1 to the operator.
As an NSA approved degausser, the TS-1 has been tested to and exceeded the most stringent requirements for complete erasure of magnetic media at the highest security levels including Top Secret. This approval meets all compliance standards for government mandates requiring complete elimination of information stored on magnetic media prior to re-use or disposal including:
- NSA/CSS/DoD Top Sercret
- NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology)
- Guidelines for Media Sanitization
- NIST SP 800-36
- NIST SP 800-88
- PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard)
- HIPAA (Health Information Portability and Accountability Act)
- PIPEDA (Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act)
- GLBA (Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act)
- California Senate Bill 1386
| || Features: |
- Approved for use by NSA/CSS/DoD
- Highest government erasure certification
- 2 Tesla (20,000 Gauss) of erasing force
- 45 second cycle time (60 drives/tapes per hour)
- Built in magnetic field checker
- Quiet, office friendly operation
- Solid-state design proven by Garner
- LCD display
- Optional custom wheeled transport case
| || Eliminate the risk of information loss of Top Secret data during media transportation. Take the TS-1 degausser directly to the location of your media. The TS-1 has two custom machined retractable alloy handles built into each side of the unit for easy lifting. An optional custom wheeled transport case (Case- TS1) is available to get the TS-1 from location-to-location safely and securely. |